PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

Neither current or former management have done anything to add...

1. 2,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 946
    Neither current or former management have done anything to add value to PDY.

During DM's reign 670m shares and an equal amount of options were given away to Scook and crew.

714m unlisted options and possibly an equal amount of piggybacks given away by this management, Gary Stokes excepted as he joined after the deal.

In both cases it potentially handed control of GPN/PDY to management friendly parties. The difference is that the unlisteds will bring in some cash, whereas the vends didn't.

Scook and friends could easily have retained control of PDY (and both AGU & YRR) if they hadn't sold out along the way whilst management spruiked about the company's potential. They would have had 2/3 of the share register, even without the GPNOA options. Instead they took the money and ran, unknown to them the fe potential, due mainly to the gold/uranium focus of the time. They sold out leaving other shareholders carrying the can.

Now DM wants another bite of the cherry. It would seem to me that now PDY looks like having a reasonable chance of success he wants to kill off current management's plans of holding tight control over the company.

As a previous, but now non-holder of PDY, I would think killing off the unlisted options will strengthen the sp in the short term. The concern comes from knowing DM and Scook (or another party of interest) could get control and do exactly the same thing themselves as they did with the earlier vends. They have form, both past and in Scook's case, present (DUO the next basket-case in the making).

As a holder of AGU & YRR, I have my own concerns with management. The main bone of contention is the partly paid deals which brought in next to no cash but potentially hands a significant slice of each company to those who have risked nothing, unlike shareholders who pay the market price of the time.

I have little faith in any of the Directors, past or present, but having suffered at the hands of McInerney & Geary over a long period of time, I wouldn't want either of them anywhere near any of the companies. I think it highly unlikely that DM has suddenly developed a conscience and wants to make amends to shareholders.

Maybe PDY needs a theme song to unite everyone. I suggest 'Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap' by ACDC would be fitting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.