STX 1.35% 18.3¢ strike energy limited

Ann: Excellence in Oil and Gas Presentation 2014 , page-2

1. pjf
    2,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    re: Ann: Excellence in Oil and Gas Presentati... Sorry, I don't like the negative subject of the current theme and I don't have any new information so I will use this subject heading to thank HC for forwarding me the recording of the presentation. It was great to be able to listen to it while watching the slides as HC suggested.

Thanks HC.

They really are upbeat about their prospects, and why wouldn't they be. I can't wait for it to start to progress.

There were interesting games played in this mornings auction. A large seller from further down the queue at 13c jumped the queue to 12.5 but when the bidders wouldn't raise the ante to 13c the ask was eventually pulled.

Wrt the comments on involving a big to finance development, I think that the reporter has it wrong and that they are where they want to be. I am against giving away a large slice of our production to expedite it, and how do you know that a big wouldn't just try to put it in mothballs for a while. He obviously had little real comprehension of STX's game plan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $522.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $747.1K 4.035M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 3720798 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 1660343 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.