VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Excellent Bunyu Testwork Results, page-59

1. 5,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3680
    Elli,

""It will go down really bad if they announce no deal yet and need more time. If there is no deal and need more time SH need to know well in advance not on the last day of the deadline.""

You seem to be unaware of how this process works. There are on going discussions currently with numerous parties. These discussions are on going because right now we live in times where the goal posts are constantly shifting. To suggest shareholders need to know well in advance is being very simplistic and not understanding the current situation..
    Any of these parties could make a decision from one day to the next that they wish to get involved. How you expect management to know weeks in advance about what that outcome is going realised is not being realistic.
    There is an old catch cry going around the world at the moment . WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER. I reckon that sums it all up pretty nicely.

I know one thing FOR SURE and that is Trevor is doing everything in his power to get a successful result for all shareholders. I have said it before but it is worth repeating. Trevor Matthews is FULLY COMMITTED and determined to see VRC become the success we as shareholders all believe it can be. If it means that it takes a little longer then we would have liked, then so be it.

These are unprecedented times and because of such, requires patience. It also requires one to be mindful of the current situation and be grateful that you have a management team that are doing everything possible to achieve the end result.
    VRC has got all the ingredients required to become a very profitable and exciting graphite company with huge upside potential. It is currently working through a difficult time faced with all junior resource companies. Give it time and I am sure we will all come out smiling at the other end.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $4.207K 918.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3295214 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14681415 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.