OD6 2.78% 7.0¢ od6 metals limited

fair enough, but the issue for me is a lot of investors in the...

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    fair enough, but the issue for me is a lot of investors in the REE-clay space have never been involved with mining, let alone the processing of ores and have NO idea about the costs to get to the refined product, as such investors will buy into these things thinking it is the BEST (based on tons and ppm values of REE), when in fact it is another "interesting" deposit. Clays are not simple to process, most of these REE hopefuls (which has exploded from 3 AC co's at the beginning of 2022 to over 40 now) are not reporting the leached solutions, that is the only relevant number that will be used in a JORC resource. Most of the companies do not have a metallurgist signing off as their competent person, only a geo... most likely with exploration experience too, with no processing experience. The leach solutions will have deleterious elements in it as well as REE in solution, they cost $ to separate too, with some form of recovery. All of that is prior to precipitating the final products, which has its own recovery value and bear in mind that varies over deposits as clay s are tricky to deal with...oh and using a lab technique for digest as a form of indication of "leaching" is not a correct manner at all.
    I include what MEK in this as well, there is a statement only of recovery by them (80% ?), which in the terms of processing evaluation is meaningless. If it is good, then show how good it is, don't summarize and collate the data, show it all....

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OD6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.002(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $5.618M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ $10.21K 145.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 55225 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 16715 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.3¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 40329
Last updated 15.43pm 02/05/2024 ?
OD6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.