KOR 10.0% 0.9¢ korab resources limited

re: Ann: Excellent gold grade reconciliation,... wow..I get...

1. 52 Posts.
    re: Ann: Excellent gold grade reconciliation,... wow..I get suspended and lo and behold more announcements and by a strange coincidence the sp is just back to the spp of 0.085 lol :(

I see that in the half yearly that that other spin off from Korab is mentioned, you know the one that was actually distributed as we were told they all would be.

Shame it had to be consolidated before a single share was traded "because it is unnecessarily large at present taking into account the underlying value of the company's assets" lol cry ,I sure would like to get some information regarding the value of its assets when it was distributed as opposed to the value of its assets now. I wonder what happened? I wonder if the rights to gold that Melrose was going to get when it listed have gone back to polymetallica? or does korab have those. ahh questions questions!

anyway I guess we will get more information next week as POM was intended to have a rights issue in the first quarter of 2013.

But back to Korab its going to be an interesting week next week if an announcement saying the $16mill is a done deal that would send the sp up for awhile and probably oversubscribe the spp or if the annoucement is not so good then well... who knows how low it might go with the corresponding lack of interest in the spp.

Then again maybe we might get an update on last years (17-05-2012) "spectacular copper results from ashburton downs" You know assays from Mt Elephant up to 45% copper and up to 20% at north Mt Elephant...drilling results expected 3Q 2012, so any day now.

or maybe the update on 163m sulphides at batchelor (24-10-2011) that was also the one that said Geolsec drilling was ready to commence after completion of the current program.

but the most important thing about next week is that it marks 1 year since the "Clarification"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.303M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $4.426K 557.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 204353 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 61892 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.