HGO 1.33% 7.6¢ hillgrove resources limited

I sent CEO an email a couple of years or so back asking whether...

1. 568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    I sent CEO an email a couple of years or so back asking whether they would be buying an ore sorter like PNR (Pantoro) had just done, (their’s is gold) and which was improving efficiency, eith higher gold concentration going into the plant, and was advised that their ore was different, quantities too high or whatever.
    Seemed like a good idea to me at the time.

PS
    Happy day for you today VYR !! Hope you bought more in March Vroom!
    My MSB was smashed for a cpl of days on a news release that only really detailed what was already fairly obvious - about specific FDA scientific c’tee questions. Came back up a bit today.

The market is certainly a strange beast, and surprising how emotionally it reacts. The main game with Covid ARDS and ICU Phase 3 trial treatment results is still awaited !! 9/12 discharged from intensive care, and within 10 days in earlier compassionate use.

Vroom, copper/gold here in HGO, and stem cells all very exciting, plus a bit of brain. I’ve always liked the future potential and somewhat distant glow of our high gold concentrations. But underground nearby will do very nicely as a starter.
    As noted above, nice to see some volume and positive price movement starting and building.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.001(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $159.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.6¢ 7.4¢ $561.2K 7.509M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 178552 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 1178640 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.5¢ 7.6¢ 7.3¢ 2225743
Last updated 15.50pm 07/05/2024 ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.