TTM 0.00% 2.4¢ titan minerals limited

No doubt it has been a disappointing investment so far. It's...

1. 405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    No doubt it has been a disappointing investment so far. It's across the board and not just confined to Titan. Explorers and small cap stocks are being punished in this difficult economic environment.

Sure there are missed opportunities. However, I think the company has achieved quite a bit in the background doing a lot of the groundwork to make our assets look more attractive to the majors.
    There are serious discussions with multiple majors for a strategic partnership with one or more of our assets. From what I understand, directors are unable to purchase during this time due to the material nature of the discussions so you would think it's potentially a very positive thing for the company.
    I think they have completed a lot of exploration activities without diluting us too much in the last couple of years. Even this raise has been kept to a minimum, you would think just to allow us to negotiate without looking to be in a desperate situation.
    So while it may appear to be a dud right now, I'm still optimistic of seeing a reasonable return. Unfortunately it hasn't happened as quickly as we would like but it doesn't mean that it won't happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $12.24K 510.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1147217 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 456293 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ 78650
Last updated 15.46pm 24/05/2024 ?
TTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.