CDT 0.00% 0.4¢ castle minerals limited

Whilst I agree re the slow rise in share price (less likely for...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Whilst I agree re the slow rise in share price (less likely for a sharp drop), day traders can be a positive in providing liquidity & volume. I doubt there will be many with a 3mil cap in one order at 8.1c.

Whilst it will be fantastic once more significant progress is made on Australian projects, I feel many here are overlooking the potential of Kambale. It is described that test work to produce a bulk concentrate of commercially acceptable specifications is well underway. Intentions are outlined in the announcement regarding evaluation of the materials’ quality to produce BAM. Moreover, to eventually secure an end-user offtake agreement.

As discussed previously on this thread, it was mentioned that they appear to be readying themselves to mine and sell the material. Many of these intercepts are fantastic and it seems they have a very promising resource on their hands. There is much potential in Kambale for future profitability of the company.

If the market doesn’t recognise this currently, then I will be happy to continue buying at these prices and wait for the appropriate recognition in the near future. It is also important to note the wider macro factors at play, especially in the US, with the closure of banks and the looming week ahead with many fed announcements, including an emergency an announcement regarding SVB.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.311M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $5.724K 1.431M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 15588321 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1429712 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.