VSR 6.67% 1.4¢ voltaic strategic resources ltd

LOL. This is just the best. This is who is posting on our...

1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    LOL. This is just the best. This is who is posting on our threads.

"But you need to ask a simple question, why was this languishing at under 2 cents so long....".

Ummmm, so the facts are, since it re-listed in OCTOBER 22, as VSR, it has closed lower than 2c on circa 30 occasions. Yep - so, 30 days, since listing, in LOLjoker1's eyes = languishing at under 2 cents so long....". Traded above 2c on many of those days too rolleyes.png

The real question is back then, why would it trade over 2c?

But the very simple answer to that incredible question from a very, very simple human being - and I'll try to summarise as if I were explaining it to a child and I'll do it in 3 short points. Obviously, there's a lot more to unpack.

Why did it trade ("languish") under 2c for 30 days since listing ("so long")?

1. Ummmm, cos they had just listed what.png. They were only just exploring extremely prospective ground. Most punters would know and understand this, but some don't apparently. And exploration takes time. Most punters would also know this. Apparently some don't.
    Oh, and I only got in at these levels because of connections. So, just plain luck because of who I know - defs not astute investing as some are claiming.

2. Because our company hadn't hit 2 beast pegs from surface, which enabled them to go to market and raise $7.2M.

3. Their next-door neighbour hadn't hit solid, thick grade, shallow lithium and secured IDEMITSU as a strategic investor who recently invested $46.4M (market cap currently circa 380M).

I really could go on. But I don't believe there's any need.

Last edited by Gonzarella: 20/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $6.798M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $78.42K 5.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3006953 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 204163 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.