AOP 0.00% 61.0¢ apollo consolidated limited

I'm happy with the share price action over the last 12 months....

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    I'm happy with the share price action over the last 12 months. Consolidated nicely. Company just needs to prove that they have a big enough and viable economic resource. Valuation seems fair when compared against peers IMO. If anything I think the large majority of gold explorers/developers are overvalued considering the risks that come with development and the capital barriers that come with building a mine.

Trying to compare regular equities like AOP to the crypto currencies and the technology metal stocks is a self defeating exercise as they are both bubbles. You either join into buying the overvalued bubbles or you stick to your knitting. I need solid value metrics to guide me so I'll never be tempted by bubbles.

I'm sure that some of the inexperienced investors that buy these bubbles at the top will wish that they'd diversified a little or left just their money in the shoe box under the bed.

It will be a defining year for AOP. Is Lode161 something that will transform the company? Will there be real follow through at Rebecca? They've built a very good base, but will it be enough?

The drills will answer those questions. As long as they keep spinning we are in with a good chance. Good stories are generally made when you see companies deploy multiple drill rigs on a prospect. It means the evidence is good enough and the will is there.

Eshmun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.