BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Thomas Desmond Oil and Gas Investor & Blogger Nov 18 Fishing...

1. 1,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Thomas Desmond
    Oil and Gas Investor & Blogger
    Nov 18
    Fishing Where The Fish Are…

ASX listed Brookside Energy Ltd (ASX: BRK) had a market update out this week with more stellar flow rates from wells that it is participating in. These guys are really starting to pull together a fantastic asset base with results like those announced on Monday pointing to the accumulation of some serious reserves of oil and gas as the wells get drilled and begin to produce.

This press release got me thinking about the quality of the operators they are working with and the market commentary on the Anadarko Basin Plays from these guys. The recent third-quarter earnings reports from NYSE: MRO, NYSE: CLR, NYSE: DVN and NYSE: NFX provide fertile ground if your looking for comfort that ASX: BRK is “Fishing Where The Fish Are”.

The messaging from these successful multi-billion dollar market capitalization companies is strong and consistent with all of them referring to the basin as “a world-class resource with top-tier economics”. To a company they are all describing improving recoveries per well, efficiencies with drilling and completions, wells outperforming type curves and a push to full field development. The perfect recipe when, like ASX: BRK, you are banking on your acreage increasing in value over time as more and more data emerges from the stacked oil and gas horizons of the Anadarko Basin.

Over the weekend I did some digging around on just one small area in Blaine County where ASX: BRK is participating in some wells. Have a look at the sketch-map that I put together…

These are all “record IP wells” from NYSE: CLR in a small area about 6-miles west and a little south of Greenfield. Have a look at these wells…and ASX: BRK is participating in the Kevin FIU (currently drilling) only two-miles south of the Lorene well that came in at a whopping 6,715 Boe/day. Hang onto your hats girls and boys…

There is a great deal to like about this company (with a tiny market capitalization of just $7.0 million). I’m looking forward to a steady stream of well results and maybe with a little good fortune some more acreage updates coming down the pike.

Keep well Cheers Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $54.06K 4.199M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 11881217 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 24145650 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.32pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.