ESR 0.00% 0.4¢ estrella resources limited

yeh i am talking about that and the recent news we just received...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    yeh i am talking about that and the recent news we just received - so yeh that is relevant buddy - we are here because the market was told to strap ourselves in for a ride to the moon....

my average is 4.2 cents and i've held for almost 10 years so i'm not stressing at all - allowing my thought process LOL, WTF are you on about - haven't let management get away on one thing - i send them direct emails telling them my thoughts - how many times have you contacted them???? or do you sit on here and type the same stuff every month ??? how about you sell and move on - if i was a new prospective investor of ESR and read this depressing dribble I'd stay away for sure.

"The issue we have is the overhead resistance which the blame can only lie with previous decision:. what are those previous decisions you are referring to????? or do you mean previous broken promises to get rich quick by finding the elephant and you arent seen nothing yet??? you are gagging this stock yet you state you LOADED up again against your best judgment - LOL best judgement too funny man, i'd say you have little judgment - ignore for you and adios

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.037M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $9.728K 2.432M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1614180 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3650749 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.