ESR 0.00% 0.4¢ estrella resources limited

so let me get this straight...you have all this time on your...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    so let me get this straight...you have all this time on your hands to reply with a 10-year chart lol and imply i am happy with the decline in the SP....crazy......in the last 10 to 15 years i also bought NST at 5cents per share and still hold, CXO for single digits, PLS 20cents so i'm not flipping my lid on ESR like you mate - i dont buy any more then 200,000 units per co i invest in - so you do the maths champ as you have a lot of time on your hands and it will take your focus away from refreshing the ESR button every 5 seconds

you are a clown man - i never blamed short term macro at all hsv was stating why the recent announcement didn't kick the SP higher - ummmm maybe because the announcement was made in the middle of a war and global uncertainty - THAT IS MY POINT ONLY TO THE RECENT ANNOUCEMENT

"The resistance is simple, the capital structure throughout the years hasn't been good enough and quite frankly neither have their experiments. In this world you don't go an reinvent the wheel unless you have to, if they had Carr Boyd why not find or look for extension there first and reverse engineer it?" SERIOUSLY YOU WROTE THIS AND YOU STILL LOADED UP ONLY A DAY AGO - GET A GRIP AND DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT MAYBE JUST MAYBE YOU SHOULD STICK TO THE BANKS AND ASX TOP 100 STOCKS AND STOP GAMBLING ON PENNY STOCKS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.037M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $9.728K 2.432M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1614180 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3650749 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ESR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.