EGR 7.61% 9.9¢ ecograf limited

Stiltskin, it's unfortunate to see you back on the occasional...

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Stiltskin, it's unfortunate to see you back on the occasional day that I get to log in and check the latest announcements. As per someone else's previous post (that someone being someone who had actually spoken to management), there is plenty of money in the tin to last till just after mid year (if the company are careful and don't suddenly increase spending for some reason). As someone who has also spoken with TC, and is a client of TC with one of my accounts, I am also not aware of anything on the immediate horizon in terms of a CR. I do know, though, that management are getting close to and working hard on finalising their second binding off-take, as well as the Merelani deal for KNL to have sole rights to the graphite. But it's great to see you maintaining your interest in posting on KNL.

I don't believe a TO is on the cards, for the main reason that no other graphite company has a lot of cash to buy anything with. A potential future avenue might be for someone (read China) who wants to secure some future supply, but I'd suggest that's highly unlikely in this climate of low or declining bulk commodities and energy, and also unlikely while there is still development risk and permitting risk.

Moneytree, I'm not selling, but I'm sure there are a few traders "selling the fact". While the volume looks good, it's only relative to previous low volumes. In actual $dollar terms, we've traded a little over $200K so far today, which is actually not a lot. 10 traders at $20K parcels would have accounted for all the volume. Or 20 traders at $10K parcels. To put that into some perspective, the company share register mid last year more than doubled to over 1,600 shareholders, almost all of them being smaller parcel holders.

Irrespective of the share price, I am aware that management are working hard behind the scenes on both the off-take formalisation, and Merelani, while also working on furthering Epanko. The KNL two mine strategy of globally ranked quality (in terms of purity and flake distribution), with a focus on non-Chinese partners, is continuing apace. While we have been smashed in terms of a wider market sell off over late 2014, I expect that to turn around quite nicely as this year continues, and more "to do" items get ticked off, and more and more risk continues being mitigated. FA continues to improve on a weekly basis, which is a good basis for an underlying strong investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.007(7.61%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.9¢ 9.5¢ $45.26K 459.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1025 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 8111 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.