EGR 8.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

Ann: Excellent Metallurgical Results at Merelani East, page-68

1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Stop presuming to tell us what we all agree upon. A cap raise is coming, just like Christmas. Difference is I can tell you when Christmas will be. However I can say with some certainty any cap raising is a few months down the track, most probably around May-July. KNL have flagged this several times in the past and given their track record I have no reason to doubt them. Obviously circumstances my change, an opportunity to secure a cornerstone investor may materialise, or extraordinary events may necessitate an injection sooner, who knows. Constantly shouting "cap raise. cap raise" all the time becomes tiresome and is as lazy as journalists using random peoples' twitter feeds and passing this off as journalism ... it's pathetic, pandering and uninformed.

Also, I am unsure what makes people think this type of behaviour need be reported or investigated by ASX or the regulators "... oh my god ASX, my stock should be worth more!! I read HC and understand the all the ins-and-outs of the company and it's peers plus all the intricacies of the world's graphite market... I bought it cheap and it should be worth more, more, more!" Sounds like a petulant little brat. There was some good volume, this has been meet with some sellers, the 100k random block seller who pops up every so often still exists, the 50k seller is always throwing orders into the sellside, there was evidence of a 15k dripper on the up big volume days up, this has now been replaced by a enduring 30k seller sho has turned the tap on the past few days ... thankfully none of these sellers are too aggressive (for now), as they have been in the past 6 months. As for the decent seller who line swiped and threw down 17.5 yesterday, he was simply a technical trader who tried to nail a volume breakout into 18 the day earlier, it didn't pay off so he bailed. I noticed he threw his initial sell for 250k into 20 as soon as he chomped a chunk out of 18, gave it a day, failed, pulled his 20 order and dumped into 17.5. Simple. Now back to trading an hoping KNL can use this momentum (possible with a dash of good news), confirm a new bullish trend and continue upward. GLTAH

Cheers, R

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.