WC8 11.1% 20.0¢ wildcat resources limited

This announcement has significantly derisked the Tabba Tabba...

1. 276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    This announcement has significantly derisked the Tabba Tabba resource. The results are better than good for concentrate recovery. This on the first tests with only more optimisation to come.

If any investment firm or big miner is looking for a safe, no strings attached future energy asset then Wildcat is now top of their buy list.

The fact Wildcat currently has a tiny market valuation of $320m (that’s with $77m cash in the bank and very perspective exploration holdings as well) with 10+ years ore resource already proven up makes it a buy in any mid to long horizon investors books.

The tonnage getting thrown around is all from low cost open cut mining as well. Years down the track underground mining methods will no doubt unlock further mine life. The grade appear to be increasing at depth which bodes well for this common mining sequence.

I don’t need to say good luck holders because you don’t need luck anymore. The facts are there to be seen. WILDCAT IS GROSSLY UNDER PRICED.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.025(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $241.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 19.5¢ $1.460M 7.154M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 154528 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.