LU7 7.14% 1.5¢ lithium universe limited

Definitely worth a punt i think although I’ll be waiting until...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Definitely worth a punt i think although I’ll be waiting until the next quarter or CR however they plan to do that to make my decision. They only have enough funding for one more quarter(around 3 million).

There are definitely things that don’t sit well with me about the company as well such as how many free floating SOI there are. 3.2b shares is a lot. Management also don’t hold too many shares between them also which is a little concerning.

My first thought on Alex Hanly the CEO was that he is way too young and inexperienced to be in this role. Which seems to be the case. He has only worked for one other company Polymetals. 5 year growth since listing is around 90% for the company which is pretty meh.

I feel like he was just put in the position by Iggy and the boys as a target dummy if anything goes wrong while they run their other companies that they’re more invested in. An eager young man dreaming of making a big splash in the world is an easy target. Likewise if the company is successful then that looks great on his resume.

My sentiment is still neutral however I do love the idea of being the first to have a lithium refinery in Canada. Let’s see what they can get done this quarter with their last bit of cash.

All IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $7.601M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $7.955K 530.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 690004 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1556043 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.