TSO 11.1% 3.0¢ tesoro gold ltd

Flawed logic, Sixela. The Resource remains open in all...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Flawed logic, Sixela. The Resource remains open in all directions, largely undrilled, yet with geophysical data from trenching, and rock chip sampling and geomagnetics all supporting substantially higher reserves. TSO has never failed to meet it's declared target estimates, and an MRE estimate was between 500,000 and 1,000,000 ounces and with certainty above 500,000. Well above, in fact, at 660,000, and with infill drilling progressing rapidly for JORC standard definition at Ternera, where distance between some holes had been outside of compliance, hundreds of thousands more ounces will be included in an updated MRE. Tesoro is well on course to deliver an updated MRE by late October, and with successes continuing to consistently prove up existing targets, there is every reason to believe in TSO, and to discount your unqualified and unjustified pessimism. There remains no reason to doubt conservative estimates of 1.3 million ounces, and optimistic estimates of 2 million ounces, and with every liklihood and many indications of significantly more. I can clearly see significant upside for TSO, beyond a 100,000 ounce per year 10 year mine. Time is the 4th dimension of reality. You don't seem to be evolved sufficiently, you look up, down, left, right, in front of your face, maybe even behind your back, and you think you see it all and know it all. But you seem blindly unaware of the dimension of time. You are missing that, in your analysis. It's a significant factor. El Zoro is huge, and defining the extent of this resource takes time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $36.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $41.54K 1.504M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 122372 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.