BCM 5.26% 2.0¢ brazilian critical minerals limited

Guys have a busy weekend but I ask you to check;1) Lindt website...

1. 7,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 745
    Guys have a busy weekend but I ask you to check;
    1) Lindt website especially Commitments Integrity and Direction banners. Not your usual mission / vision statements.
    2) Lind are both long term investor (mainly) and short term financier.
    3) The deal is structured from a long term investment point of view but with the potential for Lindt to short term invest at prevailing market prices should things go wrong.
    4) Note that they have been following BBX for 7 years.
    5) Structure of deal is such that it is not opportunistic. It values company much higher than todays company should company deliver over the next few months and beyond , as most of us here believe it can.
    6) It is fair to Lindt in that if BBX do not deliver the issue price of the $3m can reduce. Also it allows Lind to issue at least $1.5m (of the $3.4m) quickly enough if news looks very good and BBX multiplies in many times over but only for that $3m (fair to BBX).
    7) It gives BBX time to prove thesis that bioleaching works and does not dilute as could have happened via the other financing options eg sophisticated investors Which seem as rare as chicken's teeth these days.
    8) It allows parties to mutually agree on the next $6m with Lindt guaranteed a seat at the negotiating table and BBX not having to time spend chasing capital.

When I reflect upon all of that, I think the mission type statements on the Lindt website are well deserved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $14.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $8.107K 436.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14335 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 275156 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ 166836
Last updated 15.50pm 31/05/2024 ?
BCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.