IIQ 1.67% 59.0¢ inoviq ltd

Ann: Excellent SubB2M Breast Cancer Test Data, page-211

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    I agree, those people who bought in a $3 thinking this was such a great company/product should be looking at it now going "how good is this!!! I can buy it at $1". My average buy (and I have 2500000 shares is .71 cents and I have gone from doing somersaults in the streets when we had our big run up to shaking my head in despair as it pulled so far back. I knew it would pull back as the euphoria at the time of the run up was absolutely crazy - but this pullback also seems ridiculous and overdone. I do think that with the court case the company has possibly been doing things to manage any negative court or mediation outcome. Imagine if this share was now $6 and we got an unfavorable court ruling...would be costly and unfair on the business.
    I think the share price has really stabilised over the last few months and all/most of the nervous nannies have already sold out. I think this should be a great year for this company, where any up moves are supported by evidence which is backed by the reality of imminent commercialization. Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $65.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.5¢ 59.5¢ 58.0¢ $4.527K 7.767K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38600 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 198 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.