LPM 6.67% 14.0¢ lithium plus minerals ltd.

… I'm not concerned by depth.LPM has already demonstrated that...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    … I'm not concerned by depth.

LPM has already demonstrated that it has plenty of mineralisation close to surface and, pleasingly, broadening mineralisation at depth. This is just the first of many, many prospects within it's tenement package. Some will be mined more cheaply closer to surface, some mineralisation will have a higher cost structure.

What's more important to me is this; the Bynoe Field in NT is effectively owned by just two companies; LPM and CXO. It's seeming over time that the underlying matrix of the whole Bynoe Field hosts commercial grade lithium mineralisation and a LOT of it. Now, when Lang Hancock discovered the Pilbara iron fields, it had to start somewhere … and it did … and over time many, many mines were developed there; infrastructure and ports enabled the process and we now have a region there that is a truly world class iron ore source.

I'm not saying that the Bynoe field is or will be the Pilbara, but I do think it has the potential to be a major, world class source of lithium. Hence back to my comments earlier on infrastructure - it's all already there! And as to ownership; LPM is one of the two main holders. End of story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $18.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $12.98K 89.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2320 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 6188 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.