WIN 9.38% 2.9¢ widgie nickel limited

Comment Share Joanne AmpellaPortfolio Manager at Gilbroth...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Comment Share Joanne AmpellaPortfolio Manager at Gilbroth Investments1moNo cross section in the announcement like this one by Neometals? No mention of strike of mineralisation. No mention of the dip. No collar plan. West dipping mineralisation, west dipping hole into an indicated and inferred resource. It is pretty material information to put the intersection into context. True width appears to be more like 20% of the downhole width. Is it really an indicated resource if you don't have this information? Maybe I am wrong but I can't tell from the information, and I should be able to.
    Like Reply Steve Norregaard Managing Director at Widgie Nickel Ltd1moHi Joanne, Thanks for your post. Table 1, Section 2 outlines the relationship between the mineralisation widths and the intercept lengths. This should answer your question regarding the expected true width of the intercept. As illustrated in the announcement this hole was “Fast Tracked” in processing for assay. The full resource definition program at 132N is yet to be complete. The lower zone drilled at 132N is classified as inferred. Hence, the reason to increase the drill density to facilitate an improvement in the resource classification for mining studies. All results and full disclosure will be made available once program is complete. CheersWIN with Widgie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.003(9.38%)
Mkt cap ! $9.255M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ $17.66K 582.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280171 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.9¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 9.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.9¢ 157998
Last updated 15.10pm 14/06/2024 ?
WIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.