ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8765
    I obviously like the Serbian asset of STK.

Doesn't mean it will do anything to the SP. Not much in the short term, since acquisition,other than perhaps depressing said price.
    Positives for Rogozna in the future are more assay results like today's which are IMO likely given historical data and mineralisation style.

Staying onside with local landowners is done with a bottle around the dining room table...PH. Public relations and fun at the same time.

Couple of previous posts
    19/6/24 shows my previous views on Rogozna potential (among other things). Doesn't specifically mention Medenovac but today's results are not unexpected.
    23/8/24 list of assays for Rogozna 200m+.

Historical which are likely to be the basis for an increase in Rogozna's resources. Still need to keep such results coming.

The acquisition was mainly in shares of STK. Ibaera does not get much return without a SP increase. Recent performance rights align with future 20c and perhaps higher SP as well. Both suggest managements hope for (expect) an increase.

No certainties in exploration so DYOR and make your own decisions.

Yandal is no slouch either but IMO unlikely to have the scale of Rogozna resources.
    Last edited by salpetie: 27/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.