TMS 0.00% 1.4¢ tennant minerals limited

Like other juniors the limited funds for exploration means we...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1274
    Like other juniors the limited funds for exploration means we have to focus our spend,. Hence all focus for the past several years has been on Bluebird. But we have other prospective exploration areas within our leases in the Tennant Crek area and in particular, the Perseverence deposit(s) which on memory was yielding some extremely juicy gold results from a small amount of shallow drilling some years back by TMS. I think there was a historical gold mine at Perseverance way back before TMS acquired the area and it was certainly the view that deeper drilling could prove up something of size. Ive been hoping ( for years) TMS would have continued with a follow up drilling campaign, but given funding restrictions all attention has been on Bluebird. With gold at a very attractive value in $AUD terms, and its likely to continue, whilst copper is globally on the nose currently til China gets its mojo back again ( and no certainty of that happening for a long time) then its reasonable to ask why not do some follow up drilling at Persevence. Okay, funds are tight, then why not bring in an equity partner and get things moving. So we give up some equity ( in Perseverence) , so what, 50% of something happening is better than 100% of nothing happening as is the case there currently and forseeably. Time to think outside of the box, eat some humble pie, get an interested equity partner on-board. NOW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.