HVY 1.96% 5.2¢ heavy minerals limited

Inhambane is many years away from development and they will be...

1. 7,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1094
    Inhambane is many years away from development and they will be looking for a partner for that to happen if it ever does, Inhambane they own 70% waiting for a mining license which Nic seems to think is a formality, the other 30% is owned by Mozambique nationals i think, they were happy to allow HVY and the experience they have to take the project to the next level, the $7.5B port and rail has been given the green light and due to be complete end 23 so things could heat up.

Port Gregory, on the other hand, is likely full steam ahead project with robust financials very much similar to RDG who is our only peer on the ASX for industrial Garnet, the grades of Garnet at 65/75% absolutely stunned mnmgt as they were expecting mid 40s.. RDG was said to have the cream of the cream, as it turns out HVY have pretty much the same.

Subholder have been dominating since the play here so i am guessing they are pretty confident moving forward, we should see ourselves at 30% of RDG mcap once the jorc or scoping study is out, if not i will doubt the future for its Garnet play considering the robust outlook in an industry where supply is thinning and demand is skyrocketing..

Port Gregory region should become the epicenter of global supply without challenge

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $3.274M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ $379 7.292K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71500 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 68099 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.