HVY 0.00% 5.7¢ heavy minerals limited

When i spoke to Nic questioning the market's reaction on Monday...

1. 7,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1087
    When i spoke to Nic questioning the market's reaction on Monday he was speechless, he said he wasnt sure who was selling but he knew who was buying smile.png ( didnt elaborate )

IMO Its not far from a serious company making re-rate as he mentioned the results as world class, the subholders have dominated play here in the early stages of the story, once the likes of Hunter and Co decide to launch into gobbing off to the world regarding the very quiet unheard of industrial garnet industry and how Port G region will likely and quickly become global supplier we will see serious investment in HVY.

RDG is the only other way into the industry, they are at $180m mcap and investors have been buying up the stock smile.png

Another thing to point out, MTR for some reason have kept mum on their investment here, everything else they have announced on ASX and AIM.. obviously there is a big plan in action to get HVY up and running on minimal dilution IMO

The wheels are well motion and we will soon see how tight this stock really is, show me one mining company that announces world class results in anything that doesnt go nuts at some point, especially when the said results cannot be matched anywhere else except in the PG region.

If were Gold.. Iron Ore .. Copper world class results it would have 10x and kept going for days and weeks like SFR and co back in the day, HVY will IMO announce a 30yr mine that will be expanded, 30yrs of solid revenue with the possibility of expanding and exploring world wide will bring plenty of interest smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.589M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2302 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 67210 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.