ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4963
    I'm very bullish on the JORC announcement changing the entire game here, it will shock the market that a company at 0.006c can extract such value on this project. This will create massive attention and your worries about the stagnant SP movement will be long gone. This is going to be a very attractive announcement and the full scope of money to be made will be available for all investors to see. Where there is money to be made, the support will come and these speed bump sellers at 7, 8, 9 will be taken out in a blink of an eye. If we get an institution or one of the big fish companies coming to the party they wont be trading this, they will be accumulating for the long haul and further draw attention to us.

The current assay announcements as good as they are, are just complicated jargon for the majority, once we have a confident and compliant figure in front of us which can be easily translated to current gold price, then we will be off to the races IMO.
    Sorry, I know its selfish but I want these levels to stay a little longer so I can grab some more parcels. This is going to be a company changer, I wouldn't be surprised to see more directors buying in prior.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.3¢ $64.26K 515.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 189445 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.