TMS 5.00% 1.9¢ tennant minerals limited

Ann: Exceptional Copper and Gold Results at Bluebird Extension, page-75

1. 346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    In response to posts questioning the viability of TMS and referring it to a "lifestyle company" I challenge their understanding of the company specifically and mining generally.

For the junior explorer its journey from being worth “not very much” to hopefully being “worth a LOT” can be summarised in the following steps -

• exploration in search of a resource deposit,
    • determine how big and valuable it is,
    • is it worth investing money to extract the resource from the ground,
    • if yes, design and construct the infrastructure required to extract the resource for shipping to market,
    • find a buyer to sign an offtake agreement,
    • start extracting and shipping the ore which is called “production”, i.e. making money.

That obviously takes time and money. Rather than take my word for it I suggest You Tube viewing of interviews with prominent mining investor Rick Rule, who defines "short term" in the mining industry as five years.

For some posters it seems they expect the process to take five minutes.

Also the current wide gulf between the gold price and the share price is unprecedented for the majority of junior explorers, including TMS.

So for the naysayers I urge them to stop complaining, gain an educated understanding of the process and sell their shares if they are not prepared to "go the distance".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.7¢ $50.66K 2.565M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.03am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.