AW1 0.00% 12.5¢ american west metals limited

I have contact AW1 and ASIC about todays clear manipulation. I...

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 735
    I have contact AW1 and ASIC about todays clear manipulation. I am far from alone ... at least one broker I know has too

So....To the pimply faced junior broker who thinks he's/she is the ducksnuts for manipulating down the companies SP 25 times today; think again.
    Good to great chance your firms CEO is going to be hearing from ASIC with a "please explain" shortly and the companies lawyers too.
    And shortly after that you will be getting your asp kicked across the boardroom table you will shortly be hauled into.

Rule 1 Be subtle

Rule 2: Be smart

Dude you were a bull in a China shop and they have cameras everywhere

Manipulating the companies SP down 25 times might be easy with your tech and zero cost .... but it's dumb doing it so often and really magnificently stupid doing it with a single share at 1.14.47pm

You thing existing shareholders, the T20 and Company itself are just going to sit back and do nothing. EGHHHH Fail like you did on Rule 1 ans 2

And if you work for a broker maybe check it wasn't one of your own pimply young juniors trying to make a name for themselves and risking your firms reputation. This one's worth getting in front of because it's about to bite back

Gottinhimmel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $63.34K 509.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 375090 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 179249 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.