RXL 1.82% 13.5¢ rox resources limited

Well I believe the CEO of Rox needs to be careful with his...

1. 1,472 Posts.
    Well I believe the CEO of Rox needs to be careful with his language. The word exceptional in the release clearly belongs with previous drill holes not the latest. In my opinion the latest results were ok but nothing special. Grades low, widths narrow and drops off at depth. Some commentary about the relation to and affect of the previous great results would be handy.

Yes do the minimum earn in spend on the copper, forget the Mt Fisher gold prospect its a dog, and now in my opinion the Fisher East nickel ( read Camelwood) is the main game plus the eye popping Reward Zinc which they are along for the ride.

The world is a wash with copper. Nickel well there is a shortage of quality projects. They can access the high grade stuff early at top prices. They dont have the balance sheet to take 2 projects to production.

The share price is usually right. The CEO is a top performer but he isn't a god. My gut feel is that he sold the Bonya story to the placement holders and its coming up short. And they aren't happy.

Anyway early days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.003(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $54.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $88.74K 649.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99999 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 710323 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.