CNB 14.3% 44.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Yep agree with you that the Lady Fanny results here are very...

1. 4,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3990
    Yep agree with you that the Lady Fanny results here are very good as well, the only Lady Fanny holes that were a "miss" was hole 104 up in the north, and it probably couldn't drill far enough to test the IP anomaly because the drill pad placement was constrained by geography. The only other "misses" at Lady Fanny are holes 33 and 36 in the far south and judging by the fact that they were drilling towards the west, I would not be surprised if they drilled over the top of the mineralisation, and might need some holes down dip or stepped forward or backwards to locate if the mineralisation really stops that far south. No outcrop out there so they were just guessing as to the location of any mineralisation.

Nil Desperandum results are solid, looks like the western bounding fault is a real thing, but nothing to say there cannot be offsets or displacement of mineralisation on the other side of this fault that hasn't been drill tested yet.

Had a horrible moment after analyzing another drill announcement today where I saw the movement in CNB and thought I had left a wildly optimistic take profit order from long ago, thankfully I had removed it a while ago but its a nice situation to be in when your multi-bag stocks keeps on having to have its optimistic take profit orders adjusted upwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.055(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $75.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 44.0¢ 39.0¢ $388.7K 958.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14406 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 2985 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.