ARR 13.2% 30.0¢ american rare earths limited

Not trying to attack you here but everyone knows it's a hard...

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205

Not trying to attack you here but everyone knows it's a hard rock allanite deposit where the NdPr is hosted in the allanite. All of AMERICAN RARE EARTHS projects are hard rock deposits. Be it Halleck and Bever Creek, Searchlight which I know nothing about or La Paz with the insane scandium deposit which also has an up coming JORC early next year targeting near the billion ton mark with about $5B worth atm of scandium in its current JORC resource. ARR will likely be the sole supplier of the US military's scandium needs at some point. Incredible properties of scandium making aluminium 20% less heavy while keeping the same strength on a weight basis. Massive aerospace implications and unfortunately weapons applications. Could also play a role in unlocking higher EV range but not scalable to 20% and too wasteful to be used in EVs IMO. Plenty of public interviews on YouTube and announcements AGM video for 2022 on YouTube etc. Would most certainly be mentioned in the JORC report from March 31st if memory serves. When Halleck Creeks 1.43Bt resource containing 1Mt+ of NdPr was announced. Most of us know that the upcoming JORC update still only scratches the surface and will come in at 2 - 2.5Mt NdPr you can run the numbers on the low end of NdPrO and the in-ground value exceeds 3x world GDP with change. Forget the inevitable 10Mt + NdPr that will get proven out over the coming years well before Halleck becomes a producer.

Here's the company's old YT channel and video's https://www.youtube.com/@asx-ARR/videos and to pull a quote from my upcoming book about your seemingly juvenile lazy attitude with respect: “The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend.” – Henri Bergson

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.035(13.2%)
Mkt cap ! $148.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 31.0¢ 27.5¢ $654.7K 2.271M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7369 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 107534 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.