AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

re: Ann: Exceptional Early Results From Reser... "old news but...

1. 11,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    re: Ann: Exceptional Early Results From Reser... "old news but EXTREMLEY RELEVANT news for as long as this thing ever sits below the 2010 spike." I assume we are talking about our Chairman....

Totally irrelevant to AVB IMO AC.

But its a popular theme all over stock forums, I was duded by some dude years ago, or he sold she sold, all a bit tiring when we are all responsible for what we do and Father Time waits for no man. Not saying this directly to you or about your posts but grudges are common as pigs muck and obviously they are held from previous experiences which may have nothing to do with this stock, well other than individuals work in it.

Many harmed souls never seem to go away on this sort of stuff, its got to be one of the most popular topics, the bad guy in every other stock and with every “me too” the story gets more horrid. Almost an honorable task to rage from the sidelines on any issue, which could support this bad guys stuff. Anyway in the spirit of Christmas I will say its a normal human reaction to loss, does it apply to all future work an individual does, I will leave it for speculation.

On the announcement, its a positive and given the look of the cores I have no doubt they had to go into a halt, even a one eyed driller with glasses would talk on this I suspect.

I do have a feeling that just perhaps they have fallen for a bit of a PR trap following the AGM, little bit of too much fizz, who knows it sure, it is brilliant news for the longer term and will drive the SP nicely north over time and not a great deal of that too IMO, monetizing this huge amount of copper will flag a big headline number and make for a dream run in 2014.

As always DYOR!!!

Happy holiday to all folks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.