AZL 5.00% 2.1¢ arizona lithium limited

I have found that buying shares is very easy you just need...

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I have found that buying shares is very easy you just need capital the real talent is in selling the shares.... now some people are just lucky but for most when the market sends your stock moving upwards the knowledge inside your head will make or break you as most times the adrenaline kicks in and the cerebral cortex catch,s fire most of us do not have an army with quantum computers so the mind is racing,,, trying to crystal ball a decision at that moment especially if you,ve been waiting a long time for some action and you wake up that morning like any other day and find yourself on stage with a hundred thousand people in front of you and the clock bangs inside your head ,your destiny is being judged by every second,,, what will you do at that moment you will be tested for the preparedness you think you have ,ask youself before hand do you have an exit strategy,have you educated yourself about options of disengagement do you understand conditional orders have you got an exit price in your head do you understand the wave pattern,s and can you keep your cool under pressure and just for a simple lesson find Kenny rogers song the gambler and listen to his advice carefully ,,,,l wish all those deserving the best of luck or at least the best of knowledge.......AZL will have it,s moment again are you ready.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $44.53K 2.199M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 2934054 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 8486204 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.