TLG 3.67% 52.5¢ talga group ltd

Ann: Exceptional Graphite Results from First 2021 Drilling, page-43

1. 4,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1796
    You're showing your ignorance there mate. You need a lot of drill holes, a lot, simple as that. Do you think you rush in and design a mine with a vague idea of what you have, where, and in what concentrations? You don't just set off blowing shit up and digging holes without knowing exactly where you are going. It takes time, It takes money, but it's results like the ones we got today and hopefully will continue to get that help in further design of an expanded project, and in finding such high grades allow the company to minimise the environmental impact. Obviously if you can find the highest grade possible you don't have to move mountains to make a lot of anode. Some of these comments coming from the impatient are getting a little ridiculous, the company is very professional in my opinion and are doing all they can to prove this project up and navigate all the regulations and saying all the right things to ensure it happens. People should leave Mark and the team to get on with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.5¢
Change
-0.020(3.67%)
Mkt cap ! $199.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.5¢ 54.5¢ 50.5¢ $601.8K 1.157M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1200 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 53141 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.