DEG 0.45% $1.10 de grey mining limited

Ann: Exceptional high grade gold intercept at Crow, page-283

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 562
    I'm a Macro guy. I have been looking at the big picture and that has shown me that GOLD is the only place to be for safety. I decided to avoid Bitcoin only because it is vulnerable to attack by government in that governments can issue their own competing bit coin that operates upon the existing banking infrastructure and is more convenient for use by the people - and the people stop using Bitcoin. Gold is harder for the government to attack in that it actually exists and has hitherto formed the foundation of all money and that is a legacy that is hard to defeat. The possession of gold itself can be restricted or outlawed but the ownership of the shares of gold mining companies is different. As a lot of influential people have ownership of shares in gold mining companies governments are less likely to take away these assets of the governing class. So, that is why I am in shares and not physical.

My first successful investment was in Gold Road and I followed their progress to developing a mine and a modest three bagger. So, when I stumbled across DEG and saw that they were adopting the exploration techniques used by GOR I bought in and they have not disappointed me at all. As the price fell I bought more, such was my confidence. Maybe it was just good luck instead of good analysis - who knows?

I had a thought the other day - "If I had a financial adviser he or she would never have let me do this."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.