VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Ann: Exceptional High-Grade Gold Intercepts - Open Pit Potential, page-3

1. 1,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    Nope, not good enough in my opinion, too many red flags here again- thinking of selling VAN!

No mention of relocating the shoe size office space from Sydney to Perth, or any resolutions to increase the ratio of non-executive Directors, nor any mention or intent of sacking this group of incompetent Directors (like how dare they increase shareholders net worth by over 400% over the last 2 years or have the nerve to have used their own money to accumulate a substantial vested interest in VAN or recruit an extremely experienced and talented mining team from scratch, or raise over $75m for VAN in a small cap market to build an operational plant and fund working capital, or have the audacity to state DAU is in breach of the BTS or encourage Billabong to sue VAN for unmerited claims, or spend $millions on drilling programs which have uncovered potentially huge world class grade reserves on less than 2% of VAN’s total tenement ownership; and finally lets add to the list a total dereliction of duty for their failure to explain why VAN is so over valued in comparison to its peers).

I am just absolutely gutted!

Here we go again all we get is just another piece of incompetent fluff like this drilling report containing further substantial grades at minimal depth and a new >3klm strike zone via open cut to add onto the previous 5 kilometre corridor of high grade mineralisation plus other high grade reports published over the last 15 months which most non holders will never read let alone analyse and/or take up invitations to meet with the company for a better understanding. IMO, whatever your investment criteria, even a non-expert can pass a calculator over all these published reports and do a basic DFS to come to some conclusion as to the potential of what VAN has to value the company or you can just wait for an independent published DFS/BFS to be released however don’t expect to pick up VAN at a bargain prices.

Yes, many steps (i.e. risks) to go before production, but what do I know? – Apparently, I have no idea (probably true) – no finance or mining expertise at all, so let’s hear it from the self-proclaimed ‘experts’ again as to why VAN is still a piece of unsubstantiated fluff and why a ‘non holding’ or ‘sell’ status is still their preferred option?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.