IDA 0.00% 8.5¢ indiana resources limited

Ann: Exceptional High-Grade Gold Results at Minos Prospect, page-65

1. 2,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    Well here's my transcript of her closing piece:

"I don't have to wait for the TZG to pay me. If we have a successful award that's handed down by the World Bank I can immediately seize any of the TZG's assets in any country of the world that's a signatory to the World Bank. So there's quite a significant history of this occurring, most recently this week there was an Italian company who seized two of the TZG's jets when they were in Canada. So erm, yeah, I've got something with teeth here." ----- I'm assuming any asset includes TGZ's government jets.

.... some other words here regarding South Australia ...

"Shareholders have a fully de-risked free option on $95 million from the TGZ" ----- really? Is that really as good as money in the bank and "fully de-risked" - the phrase "FULLY DE-RISKED"? What if she loses arbitration?

I think this is really bad from a Corporate Governance point of view. In no way is that money de-risked. No way on Earth or in Heaven.

Anyway, its been great chatting this week, but I get the feeling you're quite insular and don't welcome strangers and I don't think I've made any new friends. IMX always was a weird little outfit, and despite the name change I don't think much else has changed. Enjoy the infill drilling!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.