EM2 0.00% 6.3¢ eagle mountain mining limited

Ann: Exceptional High Grade Results at Oracle Ridge, page-49

1. 4 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

So long, farewell, and thanks for all the gains.

Oof, tough crowd. Let me try to change all these soiled diapers at the same time.

Firstly, spongieman, I love the drawing- very insightful, I imagine you have quite the collection of phallus images that you share often. Also- the irony of me being called the lion is not lost on me. Ya know it’s the giraffe whos perspective is out of whack... right? Maybe pull your head out of the clouds and you’ll see that I’m right.

Secondly, kinggtut, if exposing you to good DD makes you sad, then I’m sorry it’s not all candy canes and rainbows. This is adults business, and with that comes warranted criticism. Maybe you need a wee lie-down?

And my broad assertions are as valid as the rest of y’alls. Send me the ticket of a hot junior project that doesn’t have rigs and hype. I’ll wait.

Thirdly- funtimes- I’ve got loads of posts, but for some weird reason mods keep banning me. Seems the snowflake community overlaps with mining more than I’d expected. Plus I don’t trade much on HC. Downunder based projects always seem to smell like Vegemite.

Fourthly, and my favorite, johnnycrash :

Yes the infrastructure is there: that’s the sharpest hook this project has and the main reason I have shares (had- thx again for the gains).

Do you really believe that poking around the known zones is going to change the jorc resource by a number that will move the needle to support mining? If so, let me know what that number is. It ain’t 11Mt. It also ain’t 15. Maybe 20- assuming you think $4/lb is your 2-4 year Cu forecast, which is what it will likely take to see first ore, assuming that the heads of Operation Warp Speed are on the board.

And my real initial are F.U.

If it helps relieve the salty taste of truth that is bursting forth from me, don’t get me wrong- all the long term signs for a boom in Cu plays are there: especially for the quickest potential payback ones like em2.

Diamond hands people like y’all will be just fine. Just keep eating top ramen til Q1 2022

...again, call me in Q4, (when I pick this up again for sub 50c).
    Til then fellow apes!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EM2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.5¢ 6.0¢ $30.62K 486.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 84926 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 667795 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EM2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.