CRR 0.00% 0.8¢ critical resources limited

Any company that goes from micro cap to production has many many...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 920
    Any company that goes from micro cap to production has many many bumpy roads , and has a huge amount of haters along the way . There will be great results , average Results and in between . THE key is that you’re moving forward and defining a resource (our stage) .

We are not going to be a 20 billion MC company with 100MT, but we can be 20 -30 MT and yes over a billion MC . RDT recently did thier JORC with 60,000 meters of drilling, their results to me are a little worse than ours, and they started at 12.5 MT and just over 1 percent lithium . If we have a 8-10MT on our first JORC and then it extends to 20-30 ( after a big drill year in 2023 )we are in the seat but that takes TIME . But how fast does a year go ? I remember last December like yesterday .

I think to many posters buy off social media and sell off social media, but in reality many of these posters don’t make money. Yesterday and today wasn’t great, BUT not one poster on here would say we are going backwards as far as what we are achieving at mavis . Its STEP by step and yesterdays Ann was great . No one knows what we have yet but it’s looking great, and shaping up. So many other areas to drill , as I said Peg 17 looks amazing .

I see people are going on about hole 19 , there’s mineralisation at that hole and we know there is mineralisation at depth from other holes .18m hit at 2 percent is amazing. A resource isn’t one hole . THE STRIKE LEGNTH is over 1 km now and CONSISTENT . Do people understand that ? We want a decent resource not just one perfect hole ffs. I could find 10 company’s over 1 billion with worse single holes than that after a good drill result .

Am I pumping this stock ? No , yesterday I looked, I had 72 lithium stocks on my watch list and we were the worst . That’s not good . But I’m giving this until next December 2023 and I will have a better reference then . Clearly many brought for this hole and this hole alone. Some made a few pips but honestly let the sellers piss off . My opinion is there’s huge upside from here . We are a much between company now than we were when we hit 14c. Many stocks get sold off on NEWS . VRC an example today.

Our register is junk now but I have seen this many times, they wash out and we have a REAL asset . DONT forget that. This isn’t Fluff. The haters please tell me one lithium stock under 100m who has had better consistent results like us ?

Do I wish I sold more at 12 c ? No because this is investing and trading . For holders who brought much higher and are under water I feel you. But also my largest wins, all my 10 bags I was under water at some stage . Big money is in a hold. This market is hard but it won’t last . History shows the worst years bring the best years . The worst days bring the best days . Yes maybe for some it’s better to sit out, we all have emotional capital to protect and I will see what the future brings . Canada is the place to be with lithium and we have already lost so many weak holders and you can just see how names change on here all the time . Make your own decisions and not based on social media you will always be better off . We will rise again. IMO of course.
    Last edited by stevenrushbrook: 25/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.