AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Interview on 21 June - a brilliant interview - Tony is extremely...

1. 5,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2095
    Interview on 21 June - a brilliant interview - Tony is extremely positive about the potential at Andover - some important new information. My summary below.

Given the contents of this interview plus a good assay announcement this week I feel the SP will quickly move to over $1.50 this week and I can now not rule out $2 this week. I am expecting they will have at least 22 rigs in next drill program.

- You must at least listen to his comments between 12 and 14 mins
    where he stated they have 17 or 18 high priory corridors (each corridor contains multiple pegmatites) - they are only drilling 1 corridor now (4-5 pegmatites corridor AP0009- AP0014) - each corridor is 1km to 3km long - Andover has very high potential to hold an enormous deposit by world standards

IMO he is implying Andover has the potential to be bigger than PLS or even greenbushes or even much bigger.

- MRE as soon as they can - implies to me after 40km program is completed with all assays back.

- They seem to be in a big hurry - want to define the biggest resource in shortest amount of time is want Tony is saying

- Very low in deleterious minerals including low Fe (what processors want) - this is positive

- 2.8 density where spodumene is present or 2.5ish if no spodumene

- SQM - technical committee meets every quarter SQM only receive publicly available data but get to ask questions of AZS at the quarterly meetings. They are just another shareholder and AZS knows a lot more then them now

- SQM see Andover as potentially one of the worlds largest lithium deposits

- 6 drills by end of June

- Once they receive more heritage clearances they will stepping out the drilling beyond the 2,000m strike they are drilling now which is only one corridor

- when they receive clearances they will start drilling 2 new areas or corridors in which are just as exciting as the one they are drilling now

Tony does not know of any other WA deposit that has had multiple 100m+ intervals of high grade lithium (I have not found any either)

- PLS and Wodgina deposits are 200-300km from coast and ports - AZS is 5km from coast and 30km from a port

- Creasy has expressed view of rolling his 40% share into AZS (which is what he did with Sirius Ni project) or seeing it through to production with his 40% (Tony did not want to tell what Creasy is really thinking of doing)

- Lot of interest from potential investors and corporates in last few weeks - lot of people contacting him to invest in CR or to help him raise capital

-Spending $3-4m a month - will go quickly. Not thinking of a CR now but will come before EOY

-I love his comment that we will continue to release GOOD results frequently but maybe not weekly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.