LOM 4.35% 6.6¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Ann: Exceptional Lulo Diamonds Sell for A$5.1 Million, page-158

1. 1,003 Posts.
    This is a speculative stock, it looks promising, but makes no promises.
    If it makes you feel any better I hold close enough to 5 x $ your hold, in real $ heads not fence sitting oppies, although I hold them as well, as extra's.
    Too many times people jump on the band wagon, and expect to become millionaires over night ?
    Ask yourself why should you turn it around over night ?
    What brought you here ?
    Was it the left hand column on HC where you noticed the 40% SP rise and thought this is easy ?

Every thing looks good, but the guys who live this day in day out saw nothing in this ANN, neither did I, it just confirmed what I already knew, good diamonds, great average value $3000/carat, but reality is that nothing has changed.
    So, the cannibals will buy in and sell out, and look elsewhere to make a fast buck, lots of small earns make for one big earn, but you need to know your stuff.
    I too am a ma and pa investor, but I hold, and I wait for the big pay, IF it ever happens, I am like a camel, I held AGS for 15 years and it shoulda coulda woulda, if not for poor management, now, the big difference here IMO is that we have good management and we have resources, BUT how good those resources are will determine how much we laugh or cry.
    So, if your in for a fast rise better bail now, if your happy to sit and wait, then your thinking long term, ut please no tears, or invest in Kleenex.
    JD waffles on but in the end, he states for months, so even with his opposed view to LOM, he still knows deep down that everything is leading to potentially successful finish.

Patience simple..
    Last edited by chrome033: 13/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.