LOM 1.43% 6.9¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Ann: Exceptional Lulo Diamonds Sell for A$5.1 Million, page-174

1. 1,437 Posts.
    You hardly thought Miles and the BOD had decided "ok guys, let go out and discover the Kimberlite at 2.45pm next Wednesday because i told a few in the gold coast we were close to it" ???

I also believe had they went from not even knowing if we had a Kimbo to announcing a diamondiferous kimbo that they suspected was the source that many would have been skeptical and posters/investors here would have said things like "you cant confirm a kimberlite in less than a week" and rightly so!! You CANT. This takes time.

It is my opinion from Miles's uncontainable excitement that they already know what they have BUT they want to announce to market with as much concrete evidence, lab results etc to ensure the Ann has full effect. This is a very very serious time for our company imo, we risk a cheap T/O the second we announce to the world what we have. They were not going to rush an Ann to suit a few impatient inexperienced holders just because Miles let the tongue slip.

Almost every indicator points to L259 being the source.. Miles put that on a plate for everyone! The rest is our own decision. no one to blame only ourselves if this fails!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.