BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: Exceptional Manna Drilling Results, page-24

1. 558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1382
    Hi all, I can't take questions at this stage but have arrived back after some office time in West Perth and a site visit to Bombora.
    I understand the challenges and opportunities even better now. Greenfields exploration requires a different logistical approach compared to an established mining camp.
    The team is motivated and frankly cohesive / brilliant. Long hours and dedication from Tom as a matter of passion and that is backed up.
    Sam is a great inclusion but not the only new staff as disclosed by the company.
    I have not changed my mind at all (still positive) and will have some pleasant surprises coming up in my report (commissioned) in about 4 weeks perhaps but will try to finish it sooner. I can share a couple of observations similar to above.

I was not alone at site.
    Manna is even better than I thought - Li not my area of expertise.
    Progress is ongoing within Bombora - on track. The camp is organized and not wasteful - same as elsewhere in the organization.
    BRB is far too cheap and that is understood outside this circle on HC and my clients.

I will not be able to post as an independent shareholder from now on due to this exercise. I am not an employee however.
    I have not done such a report for 10 years for professional reasons (GOz editor) but approached BRB - as I saw no downside professional risk and also saw a need I could assist with. This is not the only gold stock I like.

The company will present the report in due course.
    I will not be in a position to sell or buy shares as a matter of ethics and yet I am sure I do not have any undisclosed knowledge of material significance. I am just being cautious about this. My sentiment for HC is based on price not anything I saw in WA.

GLTAH and DYOR
    CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.