BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Hi all, I can't take questions at this stage but have arrived...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1422
    Hi all, I can't take questions at this stage but have arrived back after some office time in West Perth and a site visit to Bombora.
    I understand the challenges and opportunities even better now. Greenfields exploration requires a different logistical approach compared to an established mining camp.
    The team is motivated and frankly cohesive / brilliant. Long hours and dedication from Tom as a matter of passion and that is backed up.
    Sam is a great inclusion but not the only new staff as disclosed by the company.
    I have not changed my mind at all (still positive) and will have some pleasant surprises coming up in my report (commissioned) in about 4 weeks perhaps but will try to finish it sooner. I can share a couple of observations similar to above.

I was not alone at site.
    Manna is even better than I thought - Li not my area of expertise.
    Progress is ongoing within Bombora - on track. The camp is organized and not wasteful - same as elsewhere in the organization.
    BRB is far too cheap and that is understood outside this circle on HC and my clients.

I will not be able to post as an independent shareholder from now on due to this exercise. I am not an employee however.
    I have not done such a report for 10 years for professional reasons (GOz editor) but approached BRB - as I saw no downside professional risk and also saw a need I could assist with. This is not the only gold stock I like.

The company will present the report in due course.
    I will not be in a position to sell or buy shares as a matter of ethics and yet I am sure I do not have any undisclosed knowledge of material significance. I am just being cautious about this. My sentiment for HC is based on price not anything I saw in WA.

GLTAH and DYOR
    CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.