TYX 0.00% 0.6¢ tyranna resources limited

Ann: Exceptional Metallurgical Results for Orinoco, page-3

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi All, IMO! This has proved to be a shocking "investment" for me, originally brought into TRF then integrated into IFE. both of 'em total disasters. Have now quit , at a very handsome loss, having the sense , at long last , to accept the fact that I had invested in a real dog. Frankly I can't see how I.Finch is going to turn this one around. IFE couldn't mine iron ore at a profit for the foreseeable future,even if the iron ore price recovered dramatically. It's not the best DSO deposit available on the market, even deposits that crop out can't get funding. IFE's deposit requires removal of overburden, hopeless!
    Forget the manganese, there is a vast oversupply, South32 , one of the world's majors suppliers have cut back on their manganese production due to oversupply. Doesn't auger well for IFE. IFE's tin prospects look to be too ambitious for an under-capitalised outfit like IFE ,unlikely to get any sort of funding in the current bear market. IMO that's a shame. Based on I.F's record I don't have much faith in OGX as a genuine gold resource, I believe Troy walked away from this deposit but correct me if I'm wrong. The hotch -potch of targets ,spread all over the place are not a "positive" in a bear market, I'm sure I.F. recognises that , but I doubt it will slow him down! Still hold IFE options, couldn't sell them in market otherwise I would have! BOLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $3.69K 615K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2810244 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1251900 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.