WR1 0.00% 68.0¢ winsome resources limited

Ann: Exceptional Metallurgical Test work Results from Adina, page-45

1. 27,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3197
    is the point i've been making with PMT and WR1.
    The upside multiple is greater with WR1, and probability matrix development trajectory.

There you have two better reasons for WR1 price point to growth.

Where is it headed ? On the back of a train that can reach its destination ?

All these boxes need to be ticked, and executed for it to reach the dividend yield valuation.
    There's no point being just bigger, if you are under a lake.

The one that can deliver production into profits, on a timeline before the other / if when permitted.

Its a no brainer. WR1 have all the preferred metrics to reward valuation growth. And when the market realises the timeline to low hurdle development, comes dividend yield, when the other is pulled over into a side track.
    WR1 could pass PMT growth multiple, as it develops. Considering that, makes it a cash engine that will continue to salivate the mouths of predators.

Concern not with the Billy Bobbies who play catch with the SP in the school yard, but the industrial OEM heavy weights that will want certainty of supply to North America and Europe.

A payday is not in hand, in the interim valuation in that school yard, but when the OEM fruit is ready for harvest, think as 2024 reveals MRE growth, into PEA, or could surprise with an opportunistic M&A which seek to acquire under par in low market cycles to dislodge quality assets from the cheap seats. Mine however, will require a premium.

Do you invest ? what is that ? to discover a discount valuation, that has the foundations and merit to be re-rated in other hands. Not the hands of the rabble from which you acquire it. Be patient.

Not investment advice.

Last edited by stevenjd: 20/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $144.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 68.5¢ 67.0¢ $93.59K 139.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 56979 67.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.0¢ 5370 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.