WR1 8.15% 73.0¢ winsome resources limited

Ann: Exceptional Metallurgical Test work Results from Adina, page-70

1. 23,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1429
    "I prefer knowing my money will appreciate over time. Yes, I won't be the richest here or even the closest. But I prefer always knowing that each dollar I invest, when I go to take it out of the market is will be worth alot more. Even if it takes 3-4 years"

While I'm pretty sure you realise this, no one knows with any certainty what prices will be in the future, even the very best of the best ever(Buffett for example) in the world have losers, people like Druckenmiller hedge and use stops despite being one of the best ever.

Very few people survive in this game as pure long term investors with no stop losses, eventually they get carried out when a few of their positions turn out to be wrong.

"My issue and why its not just stupid but a dangerous comment is that in either instance he is implying that $2.50 is guaranteed to be worth $4 in 3 years."

While I can't guarantee my $2.50 will be worth $4 in 3 years time, I can guarantee it won't be worth 73c because I always take a risk first approach and always cut my losses, even on the occasions where i get gapped down badly, I cut my loss immediately so I live to fight another day

Honestly I think it's a much more dangerous comment to say WR1 is guaranteed to be higher at any point in the future, so may HC punters have disappeared over the 17 years I've been here due to that kind of thinking

p.s there's a very good chance my $2.50 will be worth $4 much sooner than 3 years because I buy things going up

upload_2024-2-20_13-16-28.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.0¢
Change
0.055(8.15%)
Mkt cap ! $157.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.5¢ 75.0¢ 67.5¢ $639.2K 889.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 36699 73.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.0¢ 1967 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.