CRR 4.55% 1.1¢ critical resources limited

Ann: Exceptional metallurgical test work results, page-53

1. 1,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 919
    “Not trying to cross promote” but you are. CRR and RDT are completely different locations and their geology’s are completely different too .

You can’t compare Australia to Canada etc . I personally think RDT talk should stay on the RDT page and it is cross promoting when someone has held CRR , sold it and clearly Brought RDT.

Is RDT undervalued? Most asx lit stocks are, If CRR comes out with a MRE and the resource geo gives upgrade estimates ( which they do ) we could start with ( hopefully ) 7-10mt resource and have that doubled in 12-20 months. At a conservative 20m per MT that’s over 200m Mc and an easy 3 bag from here . So people don’t listen to these comparisons , Crr has so much to go and can hit a much higher Mc. That’s logic and not just opinion .

Another thing to point out is the capex and opex is not the same with any company too. Production is about profit and that’s the job of the SS , PFS , DFS . CRR is bang right next to Dryden and Canada’s becoming the place to be . Personally I want to be in Canada and don’t want to buy in Australia.

There are many great stocks on the ASX to invest in and people will make their own decisions . Good projects cost money, so yes we will have to pay ESS for our MRE, but I personally don’t think it’s over 10MT and I have read the conditions 20 times , it doesn’t actually state when we have to pay it , only that we have to pay 1.5m.

Since you bring up RDT , a 20,000 drill program costs roughly 6 million. They are burning through cash like no tomorrow . With these projects all that matters in the end, is strip ratio and no one knows that yet and they can do a lot in 3 years . With Mavis having only drilled such a small area who knows what can happen.

Let’s keep RDT page for RDT talk , CRR page for CRR talk. Also I apologise, I was meaning we are only the 2nd stock with a MRE that’s asx listed in Ontario . Good luck to you and your investment. Many to be made and both are undervalued

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $18.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $3.633K 330.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3138433 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 187500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.