BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

"they see - a map - now a map with a zillion dots - they can't...

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    "they see - a map - now a map with a zillion dots - they can't get their heads around it"

Well that's sort of the problem for me. I see a map with a zillion dots, but when I look at the legend I see the dots represent down hole averages measured in parts per billion which in itself is not a common unit to use to depict RC and diamond drill results. Usually ppb units are reserved for presenting very early stage exploration results, normally from soil and auger sampling.

What's more, the top range (pink coloured dots and squares) has a very broad range between 120 and 4030 ppb (see figure below).

If we convert this range into g/t, which are the most common units for reporting RC and diamond drilling results we get 120ppb = 0.12g/t to 4030ppb= 4.03g/t.

This is a very broad scale and reporting entire down hole averages is a weird and not very helpful way to depict the data. How many of those pink circles and pink squares actually represent 0.12g/t and how many represent 4.03g/t. Are we safe assuming the results in this range are normally distributed around the average of these end ranges? I think not.

It's a practically meaningless (and very unusual) way to depict the drilling data as for all we know only one of those holes may have an average at the top of the scale. You can probably forget about reading any meaning into the other coloured dots as those averages a very small and meaningless without knowing the actual drill intersections that go into making up the hole average.

Some of the individual drill hole sections that are cast in terms of g/t in the company's announcements look quite promising but I can't make out the geometry over the highlight 2.2km strike from these sections. Others posting here claim the geometry box is ticked. Perhaps they have access to 3D models of the drilling?

To extrapolate a future 2.2km open pit from an image like the image below is impossible in my opinion, so you better be working from some better renderings of the drill results IMO before you come to this conclusion.

The image below is a bit of a red flag for me. Seems more promotional than useful for investors IMO.

Eshmun

map.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.